If prompted for a password, enter library card number.
Business & Daily Life
- Free download and streaming of over 9.5 Million+ songs /15,000+ Music Videos with new music available the same day it shows up on I-Tunes or in the stores. New content added daily.
- Online resources including live interview coaching, resume templates, resume lab for constructive comments and tips, career assessments, and much more.
- Learn a new language. Rosetta Stone offers courses in 30 languages, from the most commonly spoken (such as English, Spanish and Mandarin) to the less prominent (including Swahili, Swedish and Tagalog).
- Easily search and browse more than a billion genealogy records from 1690 to the present, including obituaries, marriage notices, birth announcements, casualty lists, military and government documents, and more. Includes historical newspapers, books and documents, as well as the Social Security Death Index.
- Product reviews and ratings on cars, electronics, appliances, and more.
Small Business and Resource Center - Includes sample business plans, how-to guides, journal articles and web sites.
El Portal - Collection of databases that provide free 24/7 access to resources such as newspapers, magazine and journal articles, and e-books provided by the New Mexico State Library.
- The online resume builder that lets you create professional-quality resumes in three quick and simple steps.
Back to top
Children/Young Adults & Students
- Online homework help with live tutoring from experts, practice tests, skill-building exercises, videos, writing lab, virtual study rooms, and more.
Kids Infobits (K-5) - For beginners. Covers geography, current events, arts, science, health, people, government, history, and sports.
Gale Cengage - Junior Edition - Contains over 330 periodical titles for students in junior high and middle school on current events, arts, science, popular culture, health, government, history, sports, and more.
Gale Cengage - Student Edition - Contains over 1,100 periodical titles for high school students on current events, arts, science, popular culture, health, government, history, sports, and more.
Poetry for Students - Great resource that provides analysis of the most frequently studied poems in literature courses.
TumbleBook Library - The TBL is a collection of TumbleBooks (animated, talking picture books) with fiction, non-fiction and foreign language titles, Read-Alongs (chapter books with sentence highlighting and narration but no animation), TumbleTV which consists of pre-set playlists of a sequence of books, Tumble Puzzles & Games, and TumbleResources for teachers and students.
TumbleBookCloud Junior - The TBC Jr. is a collection of videos and chapter books in categories which include: Ebooks, Read-Alongs, Graphic Novels, Videos (from National Geographic!), and Audio Books. Our books feature adjustable text sizes, full narration, and a read-along function which highlights text as it is read. These features make TBC Jr. a great tool for reluctant readers and ESL students. Plus, all these options can be switched to manual so readers can read at their own pace.
TumbleBookCloud - Just like TumbleBookCloud Junior, but geared toward older students.
WORLD BOOK WEB:
- World Book Kids is the premier online resource developed especially for young users. The site has been optimized for tablets and features image-based navigation, easy-to-read articles, thousands of images and videos as well as a wealth of engaging games, science projects, and activities.
World Book Online Info Finder - For students.
Early World of Learning - Skill-building activities and age-appropriate reference content for preschoolers and children in the early grades.
Enciclopedia Estudiantil Hallazgos - For young native Spanish speakers and beginning Spanish-language students.
Back to top
Academic OneFile - Academic-level material material from nearly 12,000 of the world's leading journals and reference sources in both PDF and HTML full-text.
AtoZ Maps Online - is the most comprehensive map resource database available on the market today. AtoZ Maps Online consists of more than 145,000 maps—static maps, animated maps, real-time maps, scientific maps, and historic maps—all in one place. Royalty-free. Students, teachers, library patrons, and administrators may use images freely in non-commercial applications, with most of the maps available for download in jpg, tiff, and PDF formats.
AtoZ the USA - is the most comprehensive US state and territory resource available on the educational market today. AtoZ the USA comprises 56 US state and territory guides of 146 topics each. USA country data covers 104 categories.
AtoZ World Travel - A comprehensive travel guide providing practical information for experiencing the world and all its wonders, for travelers and students alike. Featuring 202 of the world's most visited city destinations; AtoZ World Travel puts the world at your fingertips.
Biography in Context - Covers political, military, social, and cultural American history.
Gale Group InfoTrac Center - Find periodical and reference articles from several online databases such as Business and Company Resource Center, Computer, General Reference, General Science, Vocation, Careers & Technology, and Communications and Mass Media.
Gale Virtual Reference Library - This resource of popular Gale Press references in e-book format covers topics ranging from history to science to literature and includes titles such as American Decades, Chemical Elements, Gale Encyclopedia of Medicine and Literary Movements.
Global Road Warrior - an online database is a comprehensive social/cultural, travel, and international business resource, covering 175 countries and territories. Content includes 11-million-plus words of editorial, over 6000 color photos, and 1575 country maps, all presented in a consistent 97-category framework for each country.
National Geographic - EXPLORE like never before.
Opposing Viewpoints In Context - Information and opinions on hundreds of today's most current social issues, and links to vetted web sites.
Salem History - Includes complete content of printed, reference sets.
Salem Literature - Critical Insights Series containing analytical essays on authors and works.
Salem Science - Includes complete content of printed, reference sets.
World Book Online Reference Center - For adult information seekers.
Hispanica Saber - For native Spanish speakers and Spanish-language students.
Back to top
Chilton Library - Authoritative automotive repair information, covering most popular vehicles of past 30 years.
Magill's Medical Guide - Salem Press Health Database.
Back to top
Back to top
brought to you by the Estacado Library Information Network
Literary Reference Center - Contains full-text for more than 35,000 plot summaries, synopses and work overviews; literary criticisms, author bios and more.
Newsbank InfoWeb - Access to Albuquerque Journal, Las Cruces Sun, and the Roswell Daily Record.
Click the ELIN icon below to access these databases and many more
Back to top